The GAFM IBS International Board of Standards remains the first USA Certifying Body to achieve the ISO 9001 and ISO 29990 Training Accreditation.
George Mentz JD MBA is the first person on the USA to have educational companies accredited by the TUV in Europe along with securing ISO 29990 Training and Professional Development Accreditation. This recognition from the International Organization for Standardization is global.
The TUV reaccredited the GAFM IBS Board of Standards through 2020. CEO George Mentz said, “The GAFM and IBS International Board of Standards has accomplished the biggest international accreditation recognition of any USA company operating worldwide. The TUV is a EU recognized Accreditation Agency that is over 140 years old.
George Mentz and the Mentz Law Firm handled the management consulting on this ISO Certification process. ISO 29990 is the first training standards accreditation credited by the ISO.
The GAFM and AAPM thanks Dr. Enrico Salvagni and the TUV team for their help in the recertification and reaccreditation processes.
George Mentz has stated that his educational company has consulted with governments, NGOs, colleges, universities and business schools worldwide. “We are able to provide certification training in over 100 nations around the world for governments, Fortune 500 Companies, and event the Department of State in the USA. Since we are accredited for certification training, we have the edge.”
READ about ISO 29990 Education Standards: https://www.gafm.com/page/tuvaccreditation or https://www.iso.org/standard/53392.html
Bio: Counselor George Mentz has been an e-learning and education pioneer since the 1990s. Mentz is the first person in the USA to achieve quad-certification as a Lawyer, MBA, and to be accredited/registered as a management consultant and financial planner.
We are the 1st USA ISO 29990 Certified and TUV Accredited Body for Training and Certification. GAFM ® Certifications are globally recognized and structured on accredited standards. The GAFM confers Board Certifications in Management Consulting, Financial Analysis, Financial Planning, Wealth Management, Human Resources, Management Accounting, Risk Management, Project Management, Trust and Estates, Taxation, Leadership, and Economics. The GAFM ® Board of Standards or Related Accreditation, Education, and Diplomatic Agreements have been recognized listed, disclosed, or in alliances with the following institutions, governmental organizations or agencies.
List of Accreditations and Alliances with GAFM
- GAFM Certification Board & National Business School Accredited Programs – Over 800 USA Accredited Business schools offer courses, programs and exams that count for GAFM certificatons. [LINK] www.gafm.org/ACBSP.pdf
- GAFM has: TUV Europe & Italy Accreditation – www.gafm.org/TUV.pdf The GAFM/AAPM International Board of Standards has accreditation from the TUV in Europe
- TUV Reaccreditation – European Accreditation Not Subject to BREXIT – TUV 2019 Certification Document
- GAFM Body is ISO 29990 Certified – GAFM/AAPM are ISO Certified for Training. The First USA Certification body to achieve this Accreditation http://www.iso.org/iso/home/news_index/news_archive/news.htm?refid=Ref1384
- GAFM is ISO 9001 Certified – GAFM IBS Board of Standards is ISO Certified for Quality Standards. http://www.iso.org/iso/catalogue_detail?csnumber=46486
- GAFM is in Alliance with the CHEA Council of Higher Education Quality Group – The GAFM ® Board of Standards is a founding member of the quality assurance standards memorandum of the CHEA International Quality Group. http://www.gafm.org/CHEA.pdf
- GAFM/AAPM is in alliance with the Society of Professional Engineers Europe. www.gafm.org/spe.pdf SPE Society of Professional Engineers
- GAFM – Arab League & Academy Recognition – The Arab Academy belonging to the Arab League directly recognizes the Certifications of GAFM and AAPM in a diplomatic agreement. www.gafm.org/AABFS.pdf 2018 – Updated Arab Academy GAFM
- GAFM Certification Body has dedicated USA Accredited Law School Programs – Wealth Management Certification – ABA Recognized Law School https://web.archive.org/web/20170723225759/http://mastersinlaw.tjsl.edu/masters-in-law/certifications/
- UAE Accredited – Certifications Registered and accredited through the Knowledge and Human Development Authority (KHDA) of the UAE.
- 2004 – ACBSP Accreditation Certification Agreement with AAFM International Board of Standards, now GAFM owns the AAFM Programs.
- EU Accredited through ACCREDIA in Italy by virtue of TUV Accreditation.